PLEIN AIR POETRY OF NATURE WALKS
Our monthly walks are a loving, inclusive, supportive community offering that recognizes and celebrates the potential in all lives and the beauty of diversity as we fulfill our mission of “building loving worlds through loving words”. We believe that all lives in all their expression have value and stories to share that we can all learn from. The more diverse our stories, the richer, more loving and understanding our world.
One of the things that makes our walks truly unique is the option to come along on the walk with us from anywhere in the world via real-time livestream.
OUR NEXT UPCOMING NATURE WALK:
Sunday, January 19th, 2020
2 – 3 pm US eastern time
livestream walk with us online
for those in other regions
Gather with The Poartry Project – in person or online via livestream – to take a walk together on a poetry-writing adventure:
- Enjoy being outside in nature while we play with words
- Experience the adventure of travel to new places from anywhere in the world
- Learn ways to experience nature the way poets do to tell your stories
- Discover how writing poetry can help you explore and share how you feel and what you care about
- Use practices and prompts to make poetry
- Write a poem!
- All ages welcome!
We especially encourage the participation of children, their families and mentors. No writing or poetry experience necessary.
DONATE BELOW IF YOU CARE TO SHARE SOME LOVE TO SUPPORT THIS ADVENTURE.